Meraki Go Two houses

River603
Just browsing

Meraki Go Two houses

I am in the process of setting up Meraki Go in my house, but going to add it to our cabin.  I am wonder how I handle two sites.  They will each have a Gateway, switch and a 2 Ap's.  

I do not see a way to handle sites/locations

4 REPLIES 4
Bamboo1817
Comes here often

On the home screen the banner at the top says "All Networks" as you add them in the app you have the oportunity to name the location or at least name the network. IE Home/Cabin based on the WiFi SSID.

Bamboo1817
Comes here often

Here is the official method of adding multiple locations to your app. https://documentation.meraki.com/Go/Meraki_Go_-_Managing_Multiple_Sites

River603
Just browsing

This is not a multi-site but a multi-account and requires you to sign up for multiple email accounts.  I would need 3 email accounts to do 3 sites.  This is not multi-site

I understand your situation and yes it does require the addidtional email addresses but only for setup. Once you sign in as the new user then tap the Admins section and add the email address that you wish to administer sites with and it will be added to your account for admin control. Seems a little odd but that's they Cisco rolls.