How can I view all my accounts I have created

SOLVED
degarris
Here to help

How can I view all my accounts I have created

I have created several accounts and would like to view them all from the dashboard or from a browser, is this possible ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello Degarris,

Currently you are unable to see all of your accounts in one portal (be it the app or a browser). This would be considered a feature request, and one we have certainly received before.

Managing multiple sites and accounts is possible, but organizing these accounts under one pane of glass is still under consideration.

How many accounts do you have, and would you be okay with an app only view or do you see a browser view as a requirement?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello Degarris,

Currently you are unable to see all of your accounts in one portal (be it the app or a browser). This would be considered a feature request, and one we have certainly received before.

Managing multiple sites and accounts is possible, but organizing these accounts under one pane of glass is still under consideration.

How many accounts do you have, and would you be okay with an app only view or do you see a browser view as a requirement?

Thank you for the quick reply, app view is fine but I do think this would be a nice feature moving forward, with the ability to create multiple accounts per client I see this as value added. I think I have 4 accounts created, one of the reasons I wanted to review and also knowledge for customer.

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Good to know, and thank you for your feedback. Our team is looking at ways to improve the multi-admin and multi-account experience in the app. Not only do we see this request come up in various ways, I feel that I would benefit from it myself.

The approach to solving this problem hasn't been decided on as of yet, but we're aware that this is an area we need to improve on.

As of today you must keep track of the accounts you create, and log out then back in to switch within the phone app. Our hope is to streamline that flow into something everyone can benefit from.