24Port POE stopeed providing power

BrianSavage
Conversationalist

24Port POE stopeed providing power

I have now had two clients report that POE is not being presented from the switch. 

This is two locations both with 20port POE switch. 

12 REPLIES 12
Felix3
Conversationalist

Hi we have the same problem 2 Switches GS110-8P

No POE delivered on any port since today 6:03 AM  what a ...

We buyed POE injectors....

jimtombari2
Here to help

Same problem at multiple locations, no update from Cisco yet?

We are actively working on a remediation plan. At this point I would suggest opening a support case in the app (if you haven't already) and sharing the case number with us so that we can make sure that we can update you as soon as we have a plan.

Thanks,

Art

MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi all - We're aware of a firmware issue that is currently impacting PoE switches and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and will keep you updated as soon as we have more to share.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out directly or continue to share any new issues or error messages you're seeing. We appreciate your patience!

Miriam Kung
Meraki Go Product Marketing
biler
Conversationalist

Any update on this?

We are actively working on a remediation plan. At this point I would suggest opening a support case in the app (if you haven't already) and sharing the case number with us so that we can make sure that we can update you as soon as we have a plan.

Thanks,

Art

ssl
New here

Please address this issue as we are experiencing a similar event.

PoE power is not supplied.
This is occurring with GS110-8P.
Immediate action is required.

Meraki Go Case: 09436927

Thank you.
MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

@ssl Apologies that you are still encountering issues, we'll make sure to have your case tracked in the support queue. Thank you for your ongoing patience! 

Miriam Kung

@ssl it looks like we've updated your firmware, so you should be all set. You'll just need to connect your switch to the internet so it'll automatically upgrade with PoE working normally. Thanks again for your patience! 

Miriam Kung
InSysPro
Just browsing

Hello I am having the same issue after the update to Firmware MS 15.21.1 on the GS1108p

Case 09462545 

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello @InSysPro 

I took a look at the case and am only seeing a model GS110-8 switch (no "P"). This switch does not provide PoE.

InSysPro
Just browsing

Thanks for the info. 😷. I'll check with vendor.