live chat

Assistenzatech
Comes here often

live chat

Good day,

is it possible to have a live chat session with meraki support?

I'm not satisfied from ticket interaction because in this case is too long. I'm waiting a reponse from 3 days.

thanks

10 Replies 10
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Why not just call in?

Enthusiast

I find live chat very confortable in particular to share the screen in remote assistance mode.

Meraki have italian assistance/number ?

thanks

Europe+44 203 808 7003 or call your sales rep and ask.

Enthusiast

Hey @Assistenzatech,

Although Italian is not an officially serviced language for Meraki Support, we do have a couple of Italian-speaking engineers. If you DM me your case, I can see if it is possible to have one of them take it over.

Hi @RodrigoC ,

yes but I can't see "private message icon" to contact you

@MeredithW has fixed the issue. Thanks Meredith. 😃

>I find live chat very confortable in particular to share the screen in remote assistance mode.

I'm sure they could do a WebEx session for something similar to allow screen sharing.

I agree live chat is a useful feature, I prefer live chat to sitting on a phone call, it means I can do other things while working with support. It means there is a record of what was said as well which is useful for follow ups. 

chhany
New here

hello Support

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @chhany - this isn't a live chat, I'm afraid. To learn the ways to contact Cisco Meraki support, please review this page: https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Support/Contacting_Support

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.