Sale department not available?

LemmeGetDatWAP
New here

Sale department not available?

Hi,

I've been trying to reach the sales department for days with the number below with no luck. Would like to talk to someone regarding MR46 access points. Anyone have a contact or can help.

888-490-0918

9 REPLIES 9
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@LemmeGetDatWAP  If you log into your dashboard, go to the 'Help" menu anf select "Get Help" Then click on the orders & replacements option, that should then give you the option to contact your account manager. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 8.10.48 AM.png

Thanks BlakeRichardson. When I click that option nothing happened. I did find the contact below but I have not received a response from Yugo. Basically would like to speak with someone regarding upgrading our current WAP to potentially MR46.

yugo.png

[Mod note: Removed private information from this screenshot; posting contact information of others is not permitted per our community guidelines]

I'm a Cisco partner. Let me know where you are located and I can look up who your Meraki rep is?

I just need to know what country you are in and what your postal code is?

Thanks jbright. I am in the USA and postal code is 32514.

Are you a commercial or Public Sector customer?

Commerical.

Your Meraki rep is:

Evan Shimada

His email address is [RETRACTED]

It does not list a phone number for him.

Let me know if he does not respond to the email and I can ask for his phone number.

Jeff Bright

[Mod note: Removing contact information from this post; our Community Guidelines do not permit public sharing of the contact information of other people. This information can be shared via Private Message if appropriate]

Thanks Jeff! I will reach out to him.

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks,

I've removed the Cisco sales rep contact info that was shared in this thread; sharing the contact info of other people publicly is not permitted per our Community Guidelines (but you could share the info over private message as appropriate).

@LemmeGetDatWAP I hope you are able to get in touch with someone; do reach out on this thread again if you have no luck.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.