New Meraki promo video

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

New Meraki promo video

Thought ya'll might enjoy our new promo video. The 2nd woman who speaks (green shirt w/ computer monitors behind her) is our own @TrishaC, program manager for CMNO!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
7 REPLIES 7
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

P.S. can you spot the Easter eggs / historical Meraki references?

Nice video!

Looks good, love the "manage your network from anywhere" and the first shot looks a little bit like a bar, Not sure I should be allowed to make any changes after a few whiskeys 🙂

Dave the IT Guy!!  

Adam
Kind of a big deal

Great video!

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.

@Steinbep wrote:

Dave the IT Guy!!  

Ah, Dave! Love that guy. Historical Meraki Reference #1 found! I'm not honestly sure how many more there are... keep looking!

Not sure if it's fair for Meraki folks to take some guesses... but... the t-shirt at the 22 second mark looks like a pre-Cisco-acquisition t-shirt?  I was also going to joke that it might be @tnight lounging in that hammock, but at 2nd glance I don't think it is, plus I wouldn't dare refer to Todd as a "historical reference"!  Haha.  Oh, @CarolineS not that it's anything to do with Meraki history, but at the end of the video, that poster on the wall sure looks like the Matterhorn!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.