Meraki Unboxed Podcast, Episode 11 - Putting APIs to Work

Melissa
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Meraki Unboxed Podcast, Episode 11 - Putting APIs to Work

For those that tune in to the latest of the Meraki Unboxed Podcast - Episode 11, Putting APIs to Work, here are some of the links and resources promised!

Upcoming Webinar - Meraki APIs for Beginners 

Meraki Developer Hub 

Learning Hub Resources for DevNet certifications 

Learning Labs on Cisco DevNet (Meraki Track)

Thanks again to our guests:

• Nash King - Developer, Meraki Managed Services Provider (MSP) and Meraki Community ALL-STAR
  • Matt Denapoli - Developer Evangelist (and Meraki guru!) at Cisco DevNet

@theDeNap @Nash 

4 REPLIES 4
Nash
Kind of a big deal

The secret is out: I am in fact a person, and not a butterfly with opinions as my old icon might have suggested. 🙂 It was really lovely speaking with everyone on this podcast! 

I still need to get the minion to sit down with my report, check my clients for DHCP reservations on Meraki devices, and build us a list of devices to move to statics.

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

👏👏👏
Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

Well done @Nash ! I love how you ended with the postman hint, it is indeed ideal to get an idea about the sequence of calls you need to get things done!

I loved Simon's quote "work smarter, not faster" and had to giggle after the elephant incident :P. Melissa was quick to put him in his place!

I think I've seen Matt present before, I recognized his voice.

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Melissa's face when he said it was quite funny. 🤣

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.