Make a Wish Button - Retired?

SOLVED
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Make a Wish Button - Retired?

Logged in today and went to make a feature request and realized the "Make a Wish" button has been changed.

KRobert_0-1623932161038.png

"Give your feedback" In my opinion, worst update Meraki has done. Where is the flare in "Give your feedback." The "Make a Wish" feature request was unique and added a little fun to the feature request process. I think we should all put in "feedback" to bring back the wish button! #WishBack. Thankfully they didn't get rid of the secret Miles, the platformer game. 

Anyone else notice this recently? Who's with me!

CMNO, CCNA R+S
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The_Genie_Aladdin.png

The make a wish Genie was only on loan from Warner Brother studios and has been seconded back. We now have this person instead

13739020-orange-cartoon-character-with-a-feedback-on-paper.jpg

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @KRobert , looks like they're just renamed the old "Make a Wish" button.  By giving feedback you can still request features and product tweaks.

UCcert_0-1623936024900.png

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Thanks @DarrenOC. I know. My personal preference is the "Make a Wish" flare the button had. Anyone else feel the same?
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@KRobert : Well i also like "Make a wish" button and agree with you !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

The_Genie_Aladdin.png

The make a wish Genie was only on loan from Warner Brother studios and has been seconded back. We now have this person instead

13739020-orange-cartoon-character-with-a-feedback-on-paper.jpg

@BlakeRichardson : hahaha .. what an explanation 🤣

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

My thoughts exactly! Nice @BlakeRichardson
CMNO, CCNA R+S

@BlakeRichardson And that's why we liked the Make A Wish button instead. Your pics are the fun kind of stuff we've come to expect from Meraki 😁

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.