How To Get Proper Support?

sfaeder
Here to help

How To Get Proper Support?

Good morning,

I have been dealing with a dashboard issue for almost 3 months with no resolution.  The case itself has ben opened for over two months and support has never offered any sort of resolution or assistance.  The only response I ever get from my engineer is "we are waiting for internal devs to resolve the issue".  I have tried to escalate a couple of times, but he refuses to do anything or escalate to anyone.  To top it off, we are currently in between Meraki reps, so I do not have one that I can reach out to at the moment.

The problem is with the Meraki dashboard itself.  I cannot search for clients by name via the dashboard.  It does not offer me that as an option.  We are under the limit that Meraki recommends and other admins on my team are able to resolve client/host names with no issues.  It is only my account that is affected for some reason.  This happens on any computer or browser, even after clearing cache.

sfaeder_0-1632833912708.png

I really need this dashboard issue resolved as it severely hinders my work.  Is there anything I can do to get some real assistance or visibility on my issue?

11 REPLIES 11
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@GiacomoS : Can you help him to connect with the appropriate support guys !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Thank you very much for forwarding, Inderdeep.  I sincerely appreciate any help with this!

Hey @sfaeder , 

Could you shoot me a direct message with the case number? I'll see what I can find out!

Thank you @Inderdeep for poking me!

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!

DM sent.  Thank you again for agreeing to take a look, @GiacomoS , I really appreciate any and all help at this point!

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@sfaeder : you will surely get the support, this is one of the best community 💚

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@sfaeder have you tried creating a new account for yourself?

Hi @cmr and thank you for the suggestion!  I have tried having my account deleted and re-created, but the issue persisted.  My organization will not permit me to have a second email address, so I'm not sure how I could create a brand new account without that.  I also asked the support engineer if he could somehow reset my account from his end, but I never received a response.  I am certainly open to any and all suggestions, though!

rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

You have probably already tried this, but have you attempted in Incognito Mode?

Do you have any plugins running in your browser - such as an AdBlocker? Perhaprs try an disable those?

As a final step, hvad you tried to "Factory Default" your browser?

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

Thank you for the suggestion, @rhbirkelund .  Yes, I have tried all of the above on more than one occasion.  I have even tried from completely different computers that I have never signed into before, all to have the same missing feature.

This issue is on Meraki's end.  They seem to be aware, but will not communicate anything with me.

rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

Yeah, unfortunately, once a service request form Meraki hits the Engineering teams, feedback becomes scarce, if any at all.
It's more or less non-existant.
LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

Sadly I am beginning to see it.  My ticket is not a request but an incident, though.  Nonetheless, I feel like I am being completely ignored internally.

I appreciate @GiacomoS raising the issue on his end, but I have still not heard back from anyone regarding my case.  Even my support engineer has not responded to me in over a week (not that his responses have ever been useful thus far).

I have to say, I am extremely disappointed with Meraki's customer support.  I wish they could just communicate at the very least.  Is that too much to ask?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.