Farewell, Meredith!

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Farewell, Meredith!

It is with mixed emotions that we announce that our fearless leader @MeredithW has departed Meraki to pursue another role in the community management realm! Over the past five years, Meredith has helped the community flourish and thrive with her fun engagement efforts and excellent leadership. While we will miss her, we are happy for her as she takes this next step in her career. Join us in wishing her well and bon voyage! 

5 Replies 5
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Oh my goodness. @MeredithW has been an absolute legend here and from my part will be very much missed.

Best heartfelt wishes on your next adventure Meredith.

Darren

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
DanielWahlsten
Getting noticed

Sorry to hear that but wish you all the best and luck. 

It’s been a fun ride and a super awesome job. Big thanks! 

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That's sad feeling, She was a great community manager .. Best of luck for her future. 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Good luck @MeredithW you were an excellent community manager and a joy to know 😃

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Wait what!! Wow what a loss for Meraki, I remember Meredith helping in the community when Caroline was around and then stepping up when she left and making such a big impact with so many new challenges and other interactive events. 

It's been a real pleasure @MeredithW and thank you so much for all of your support. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.