Excellent support

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Excellent support

Over the last week I've had reason to log tickets and call the Meraki support team.  I'm posting here as each time I've called I've been connected to a person who understands the issue in less than ten minutes, commonly in less than five.

Today I had a particularly good call with Carlos who not only helped me solve a very wierd issue, but resolved another ticket I'd logged along the way.

Top marks all round 👍

4 Replies 4
Frank-NL
Getting noticed

Kudos I’ve always had good experiences as well with Meraki support engineers. Dedicated on solving the problems not on closing the cases

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Well called out @cmr .  People have often called their support into question but like yourself I’ve never had an issue with it.

No first line, straight through to an engineer who immediately works on the case.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Likewise never had an issue with Meraki support. Although I've always logged tickets via email as I've never had an issue serious enough to require urgent assistance. 

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Good to hear the positive feedback and I hope this thread makes its way through to the support teams.
All too often support will hear negative feedback, or no feedback at all.

I've not had to open any urgent cases so far but all the cases I have opened have been handled with solid technical knowledge and professionalism.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.