ECMS1 Registration

SOLVED
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

ECMS1 Registration

Trying to register for an ECMS1 course and get the "Sorry this webinar doesn't exist" message. As I read it they open registration on the first and third Tuesday of the month? Should I be able to register on May 21st then?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looks like I was able to get registered for next weeks class. Registration must open by 9:00AM PST

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

https://community.meraki.com/t5/FAQ-and-other-resources/ECMS1-FAQ/ba-p/38027

Check this thread.

Why can't I see any available ECMS1 Sessions?

If you're seeing a message that says, "sorry, this webinar does not exist" it means all of our upcoming sessions are full. We publish new course dates every two weeks, so do check back soon!

Enthusiast

I got turned down due to space for this last session, so now have a calendar reminder on the 21st to start checking the registration page for when they open registration for the next session. I don't know how many people they are taking per class, but last time I tried to register Wednesday afternoon and didn't get in.
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

@drgnslyr Any luck this morning for you?

I went in just a couple mins ago and sessions are full.

@SoCalRacer I don't think they have published any new classes yet this morning.  I'm refreshing pages to see, but am assuming since they are based in San Francisco area, and its only 7:15AM, may not be updated for a while.

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

@kYutobi @MeredithW @CarolineS 

Can any of you confirm what time ECMS1 registration opens today?

Looks like I was able to get registered for next weeks class. Registration must open by 9:00AM PST

@drgnslyr Looks like 4 more classes came available this morning!

Nice!  I did register for next Tuesday, will be nice to sleep in a bit after the long weekend.

I registered to the session, got a confirmation email saying that I registered, and that I will be contacted in 48 hours, but so far no email confirming that I am enrolled to the session.
1. I used my organisations email address, not a yahoo.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.