Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECMS1 Registration

SOLVED
Highlighted
Building a reputation

ECMS1 Registration

Trying to register for an ECMS1 course and get the "Sorry this webinar doesn't exist" message. As I read it they open registration on the first and third Tuesday of the month? Should I be able to register on May 21st then?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Building a reputation

Re: ECMS1 Registration

Looks like I was able to get registered for next weeks class. Registration must open by 9:00AM PST

8 REPLIES 8
Head in the Cloud

https://community.meraki.com/t5/FAQ-and-other-resources/ECMS1-FAQ/ba-p/38027

Check this thread.

Why can't I see any available ECMS1 Sessions?

If you're seeing a message that says, "sorry, this webinar does not exist" it means all of our upcoming sessions are full. We publish new course dates every two weeks, so do check back soon!

Here to help

I got turned down due to space for this last session, so now have a calendar reminder on the 21st to start checking the registration page for when they open registration for the next session. I don't know how many people they are taking per class, but last time I tried to register Wednesday afternoon and didn't get in.
Building a reputation

@drgnslyr Any luck this morning for you?

I went in just a couple mins ago and sessions are full.

Here to help

@SoCalRacer I don't think they have published any new classes yet this morning.  I'm refreshing pages to see, but am assuming since they are based in San Francisco area, and its only 7:15AM, may not be updated for a while.

Building a reputation

@kYutobi @MeredithW @CarolineS 

Can any of you confirm what time ECMS1 registration opens today?

Building a reputation

Looks like I was able to get registered for next weeks class. Registration must open by 9:00AM PST

Building a reputation

@drgnslyr Looks like 4 more classes came available this morning!

Here to help

Nice!  I did register for next Tuesday, will be nice to sleep in a bit after the long weekend.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.