Cisco Meraki Masters

SOLVED
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Meraki Masters

I recently had the pleasure of attending the invite only "Meraki Masters" training which is held at Cisco Meraki's San Francisco head quarters.

It consists of 4 days of training, involving labs, sessions with managers of many areas and the exec team, and developing the delivering of your Dashboard demo skills.

The environment is just amazing at HQ.  Everyone is so upbeat, and the office environment is amazing.  And it was great being able to voice my thoughts (which I promise you, I took every opportunity to do so).  I also expressed many of the recurring themes that have come up in the forums over the last 6 months - so I hope I gave a voice to everyone that would not normally have one.

I can tell you that a lot of the Meraki team do read the community forums, even if they don't actively participate or respond.  So don't be afraid to bring up issues or things you want like to see changed (even if it is not an "official" channel).

IMG_20180228_170431.jpgIMG_20180227_092236.jpgIMG_20180228_085445.jpgIMG_20180301_110541.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

Awesome run down @PhilipDAth. I'm sure you voiced your opinion and looking forward to What's in store for 2018 🙂 I've had the pleasure of visiting Meraki HQ and can concur that it is a truly special place, filled with extremely bright people and amazing energy.

I too look forward to re-visiting one day 🙂

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Great to see @PhilipDAth, I see lots of familiar faces!  Great to hear you enjoyed it, I'm sure you had some great discussions and provided some great feedback, and hope you got a few new nuggets from the lab exercises.

Adam
Kind of a big deal

Awesome, thanks for sharing.  I'd love to checkout HQ at some point. 

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

Awesome run down @PhilipDAth. I'm sure you voiced your opinion and looking forward to What's in store for 2018 🙂 I've had the pleasure of visiting Meraki HQ and can concur that it is a truly special place, filled with extremely bright people and amazing energy.

I too look forward to re-visiting one day 🙂

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

@MerakiDave

Im based in Europe, Amsterdam, The Netherlands to be precise. Are you guys planning to host a Meraki Masters course in this area in the near future?

I'd love to attend if so.

MerakiDave 

Im based in Europe, Amsterdam, The Netherlands to be precise. Are you guys planning to host a Meraki Masters course in this area in the near future?

I'd love to attend if so.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Masters is only done in San Francisco.

@Adriano yes, @PhilipDAth is correct, the Meraki Masters program is only currently offered on site at Meraki HQ in San Francisco, since it involves a lot of hands-on lab gear, as well as 1:1 time with every Meraki PM team for the various products, and also 1:1 time with Meraki executives.  

Ben
A model citizen

Just found out that i'll be visiting the SF office in 2 weeks! Holy *censored swearing words* , really looking forward to it!

Cheers Ben

Adam
Kind of a big deal

Awesome @Ben, share some pictures if they'll let you 🙂

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
Ben
A model citizen

@Adam wrote:

Awesome @Ben, share some pictures if they'll let you 🙂

I'll walk arround in one of these...  

2018-08-30 15_40_31-Window.png

Haha no, i'll definitely share some pictures here.  

I'm curious to who of the Merakians i'll meet which are here on the community as well. 

FelixWong
Getting noticed

wow i wish i could be invited to Meraki HQ for this Masters course..

It would definitely be an eye-opener!! 🙂
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.