Apologies and real-time stats

GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Apologies and real-time stats

All,

Firstly I need to apologise to this family here for not being on-line for the last few months and not contributing as I used to, especially being a founding member of the group,  unfortunately when the "virus" hit the world my Meraki billing hours when from almost 1000 per year to zero overnight and like many, I had to re-invent a revenue stream so for the first time since 2007 I had to focus on something other than Meraki.

Thanks are starting to get back to normal and I have a new client that needs something that I have never sorted out in the past.

I need to realtime traffic stats (SNMP) from MX and MS devices using a local device but on a very tight budget, I was thinking of something like MRTG, but has anyone actually got this working that I can get some help from or can someone suggest something else.

TIA

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
2 REPLIES 2
MeredithW
Community Manager

Welcome back @GaryShainberg

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I seems SNMP is barely supported by Meraki.  If I were in your shoes I think I would look at PRTG and net flow from the MX.  That should be easy enough.  For the MS maybe play with SNMP and see what you can see.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.