Export Meraki Profile to CSV or Document Format

Windows_kid
Comes here often

Export Meraki Profile to CSV or Document Format

Hi there,

I am new to Meraki.

I am wondering if there is a way at all to export all of the information from within a Meraki Profile out of the dashboard and to another file format such as CSV or Document?

*Meraki Dashboard > Wireless > Radio Settings > RF Profiles.

Ideally I want a document but I will take anything that shows a list of all the configurable items within a profile and what each one is set to. 

*This is for a single site within Meraki and a single profile. 

Can anybody on here please advise?

Cheers. 

4 Replies 4
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

most config items you can get using the api 

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-latest/

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

When you say Meraki profile do you mean a organisation / network or are you talking about a Systems manager profile? 

Hi Blake, I mean this:

Meraki Dashboard > Wireless > Radio Settings > RF Profiles.

For RF Profiles I want to export a list of the configuration within the profile to a text document or CSV file.

KathleenJ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi Windows_Kid 

As someone suggested you could do this via API.  Or if it's just a couple of RF Profiles take screenshots. Meraki currently does not offer a way to export this as a CSV file but you can always click on the bottom right corner on "Give your feedback".

Kathleen

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.