iOS 14.5 and Meraki MDM App (2.5.5)

Solved
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

iOS 14.5 and Meraki MDM App (2.5.5)

So it appears that the Meraki MDM app is busted on iOS 14.5.  I got a report of this from one of my schools and did some digging.

The app appears to function to when updating the iPad to iOS 14.5 but after resetting the MDM app throws error saying the iPad is not enrolled in an SM network and that it is unable to determine if the device is compliant.

I contacted support and this is a known issue with an updated version of the App submitted to Apple and waiting approval.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
1 Accepted Solution
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@BlakeRichardson 

Interestingly enough last week when troubleshooting with support one of the workaround fixes was to repush the App to the iPad. 

This did not work last week but did work today.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@vassallon  Awesome, thanks for sharing. Surprised the SM team haven't shared this already. 

@BlakeRichardson,

I was surprised as well, I looked here first before reaching out to support and saw nothing here.

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@BlakeRichardson 

Interestingly enough last week when troubleshooting with support one of the workaround fixes was to repush the App to the iPad. 

This did not work last week but did work today.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels