View failed to load.

SOLVED
Dorpond
Here to help

View failed to load.

In system manager, I go to manage-apps, and I get "View failed to load".

It was working fine yesterday, but it is not working at all today. I waited it out, but figured I would make Meraki aware.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dorpond
Here to help

OK, looks like Microsoft Edge is the issue. Not sure if it was caused by the recent Windows 10 updates or what, but Edge worked fine for years. Tried it on Chrome, and the 'apps' page works like a champ.

Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1903

OS Build: 18362.239

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

If you want to make Meraki aware then you should call into support. The community is not a way to communicate with Meraki. It's just a bunch of us Meraki customers trying to help each other 🙂

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

As @jdsilva mentions you should always use technical support for internal issues and/or hardware problems within Meraki.

Enthusiast

I did this and they passed the buck. 
At this time, engineering has completed their investigation of the unexpected behavior where AP pages are not loading. Engineering has determined that this is not a Meraki Dashboard issue, but is instead being caused by an upstream service or device blocking traffic. As of now this behavior has not been reproducible in lab, and cases investigated have shown that there is some upstream device or service improperly handling traffic towards the administrator attempting to access Dashboard. I would recommend working with any antivirus or SSL inspection vendors to help correct the behavior seen.

Richard_W
A model citizen

Although, to play the devil's advocate here, if you have an issue and you would like a confirmation that it is not just you, then here is a suitable venue for concourse.

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

@Richard_W  you're right. Would be okay to put in a case then ask the community to see if it's happened to anyone else. 

Enthusiast
Dorpond
Here to help

Sooo, while you guys took the effort to tell me that this isn't the place, it probably would have been equally as helpful to reply with a "mine is working fine" or "I am experiencing that issue too".

🙂

So for the record, it still isn't working, so yeah, I will need to contact support then. Still would be helpful if I knew if I am the only person having this issue.

Thanks!

Well the implication would be that we are not having the issue, but if you looked at the related content side bar you may have seen:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Dashboard-Administration/View-failed-to-load/m-p/28745#M1022

Which is similar to the issue at hand. 

I truly believe this is a great place to double check because sometimes support will claim it to be client side (browser issues) first. Finding another community member with the same/similar issue can help you make your case.

I have the very same experience with Maps in Safari; currently still not resolved, but confirmed via the community.

Dorpond
Here to help

OK, looks like Microsoft Edge is the issue. Not sure if it was caused by the recent Windows 10 updates or what, but Edge worked fine for years. Tried it on Chrome, and the 'apps' page works like a champ.

Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1903

OS Build: 18362.239

mattia
Getting noticed

it's been happening to me too

MacOS 10.15 (beta 3 to 6)

Chrome Version 75, 76 and 77

I can confirm Edge is the issue, we had the same and raised it with Support.
Edge has an issue playing HLS content, which came about after the upgrade to 1903 Windows 10, and the new edge browser.
This was annoying for us as I want to use the built in Windows 10 kiosk feature along with meraki video wall which means there are no logins, no other actions available apart from automatically logging into a local user and being tied down to a store app, edge in this case tied to the video wall only, brilliant, when edge works again!
For note, I’ve tested the new beta edge version and it is working again, just need to wait for the next version of Windows 10 for the new ‘standard’ edge.
We’re using chrome for now but it’s such a memory hog!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels