Importing App not working

SOLVED
BobMacco
Here to help

Importing App not working

Hi All,

I have been trying to import the app Scootle into my network.  I can choose which VPP account to import from, and then I can select the app (there are 150 licenses available) but when I hit import Meraki no longer asks me to save and nothing happens.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, thanks.  I tried this optuon and it still didn't do anything.  I have now gone through the "add App" button instead.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
merakichamp
Building a reputation

hi @BobMacco  maybe if you can follow the link of below of one with the almost similar issue  you may also be assisted 

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Endpoint-Management-Systems/Import-from-VPP-greyed-out-In-Manage-gt-...

@BobMacco  I've used the import function a couple of times however I find manually apps has always worked for me. 

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  when I click import I can then select the licensed iOS option and I can then choose my network and I can then also select the app I want to import.  When I then click import after that the import window closes.  What used to happen after that was a small window with "cancel" or "save" would pop up, then the new app would be in the list.  The "cance" or "save" pop up now does not appear.

merakichamp
Building a reputation

@BobMacco  in that case you will have to contact support team and sort out that issue for you

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@BobMacco 

I know that sometimes when I add a new app, it doesn't always show up but if I scroll to the bottom of the page the save button is there.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

Hi, thanks.  I tried this optuon and it still didn't do anything.  I have now gone through the "add App" button instead.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels