My self

Kajaharan
Conversationalist

My self

I'm Kajaharan, a network support engineer. I'm excited to be here and learn more about Cisco Meraki from the community. I'm also happy to help others with their Meraki questions and problems.

I've been working with Meraki for about a year now, and I'm really impressed with the products and solutions. Meraki makes it easy to deploy, manage, and secure networks of all sizes. I'm also a big fan of the Meraki cloud dashboard, which gives me a complete view of my networks and makes it easy to troubleshoot problems.

I'm hoping to learn more about the latest Meraki features and best practices from the community. I'm also interested in hearing about other people's experiences with Meraki.

If you have any Meraki questions or problems, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to help in any way that I can.

Fun fact about myself: I love to cook, and I'm especially good at making Sri Lankan dishes.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the community better

4 Replies 4
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Kajaharan 

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community @Kajaharan 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining @Kajaharan .  We love new members joining!

Zeus
Building a reputation

Welcome to the Meraki community!

Jamie Williams
Delaware City School District
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.