Hello Meraki Community!

Islam-Hussien
Here to help

Hello Meraki Community!

Hello Everyone,

i'm Islam Hussein, i'm working as network and security pre-sales engineer.

My experience with Cisco Meraki has been nothing short of transformative. I've had the privilege of implementing Meraki solutions in various projects, from small businesses to large enterprises. The simplicity, scalability, and cloud-based management have made a significant impact on how we approach network infrastructure.

I'm here to collaborate, learn, and share knowledge with fellow Meraki enthusiasts. The tech world evolves rapidly, and staying ahead of the curve is crucial. I'm eager to explore best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and dive into the latest trends in networking and security. 

Islam Hussien
6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Islam-Hussien 

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Zeus
Building a reputation

Welcome to the community!

Jamie Williams
Delaware City School District
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community @Islam-Hussien 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Islam-Hussien. very friendly group here.

Interested to hear what you’ve been deploying especially within the larger enterprises you’ve consulted into.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

We are always happy to have another person join.  🙂

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.