AT is new here

ATS55
Here to help

AT is new here

Hello everyone,

I have been promoted to Network Admin position lately in a medical company. I am almost new to Cisco Meraki priceless Community and its Dashboard. The company I started working with, had high rate of STP topology changes over its entire network and some other issues, mostly bad setup on dashboard. So far, we fixed have 90 percent of the issues and still hanging in there (fun life). I hope by joining the community, I learn from the other members and will be happy to share my little knowledge with you, all. I spend my free-time, in the soccer field playing soccer with friends. I love traveling. So far, I have traveled to several European countries and also, visited Qatar, Emirates.

Thank you for taking a look at my

8 Replies 8
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @ATS55 - Welcome to the community.  Sounds like you're having fun mopping up someone else's sloppy work 😁

Some lovely people here and as you'll learn alot from this community.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
ATS55
Here to help

Hi @DarrenOC , You're a good guesser. ✔️

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community.

Thank you

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @ATS55 

Thank you.

Zeus
Building a reputation

Welcome to the community!

Jamie Williams
Delaware City School District
ATS55
Here to help

Thank you, @Zeus 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.