ship-notification@meraki.net

Solved
JimmyPhelan
Getting noticed

ship-notification@meraki.net

Has anyone ever tried to update the email addresses that receive the Shipping Notifications?

Currently our Shipping Notifications are going to an address that is due to be retired.

I am currently at a loss to determine where this happens or where it can be changed as Meraki Support cannot tell me what to do on this and the distributor has assured us that they are in no way using the old email address.

So I believe that it is burred in the depths of the Sales-force system that Meraki uses, but no one seems to know how to get access to this.

Can anyone assist with this?

1 Accepted Solution
Roska
A model citizen

I´ve noticed that Meraki holds some account info for shipping purposes and this might be associated to the actual dashboard account creator. This results to the fact that even partner/disti places the order with correct EU and shipping info they might send that shipping notification to faulty recipient.

When that person leaves or you need to change contacts for shipping I´ve contacted Meraki rep and shipping@meraki.com to assign changes. Note that the request needs to come from that specific Meraki customer. Ie partner or disti can not request changes like this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Roska
A model citizen

I´ve noticed that Meraki holds some account info for shipping purposes and this might be associated to the actual dashboard account creator. This results to the fact that even partner/disti places the order with correct EU and shipping info they might send that shipping notification to faulty recipient.

When that person leaves or you need to change contacts for shipping I´ve contacted Meraki rep and shipping@meraki.com to assign changes. Note that the request needs to come from that specific Meraki customer. Ie partner or disti can not request changes like this.

That is exactly our situation. Our MSP portal was created by one Engineer, who has since moved on.

So our Sales Rep or the Shipping@ are the way to go, i will start there and see how i progress

Hope this helps to get your issue fixed!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.