poor performance in meraki.com dashboard

Axel_R
Here to help

poor performance in meraki.com dashboard

Dear all,

since a few days we are having big troubles with the dashboard performance.

Parts of the information are not loading at all.

Can't take paket captures, run throughput tests, ping devices, etc.... no answer.

I raised a ticket with support, but the only hint was to try a different browser and clearing the cache which didn't help.

(Shift F5 etc also no help)

My colleagues around Europe report the same.

I have also access to a Chinese dashboard. (yes, from the same computer, same browser.)

There the performance is way better than in the meraki.com dashboard, although it is running in Chinese datacenters.

Cheers

Axel

8 REPLIES 8
Axel_R
Here to help

as additional information.

i have access to two different organizations.

One (N146) is extremely slow.

The other N255 is behaving normally.

Tim_Patrick_ADS
Here to help

Similar issues here in NA this week the dashboard has been extremely slow yesterday pages stopped loading correctly en mass, around 19:00 GMT our dashboard started to work correctly but we then had issues with the content filter categories being corrupt still waiting any response form Cisco/Meraki 

There have been a lot of issues in the last 7 days.  I would say some update got pushed out, and it's not going well.

I have had issues like most people have, this is one of the downsides of cloud managed systems. 

Kracker
Conversationalist

Same problems here in Germany. Hope they fix it soon....

Cheers

Peter

It is now even getting worse over the weekend.

Can't use ping in thdashboard, no paket captures, wrog port information, no PoE information....

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

@Axel_R sounds like you installed an MS390 🤪🤣

I cleared all my website data in Chrome and Safari, all seem to be working fine today.

@Brucesupport just confirmed hardware issues for some organizations on the backend.

Hope they fix it soon.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.