WTHeck is up with that nasty looking rainbow logo ??

DouggieFresh
Here to help

WTHeck is up with that nasty looking rainbow logo ??

How do you get rid of it.. 

Meraki pushed it out not too long ago and I can't stand it. 

LOL 

seriously.. it's crap. 

6 REPLIES 6
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

Are you talking about how the logo on email alerts is now like 5 times larger than it used to be?
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

that and the logo in the upper left corner of my dashboard

SoCal, I didn't even think of that when I first posted.. I just thought it looked like crap. 

Well I didn't see no black power fist or no MLKJ during Black history month..

Why the heck don't businesses just stick to business and avoid or stay neutral on social issues? 

Who cares what grown people do in their bedrooms.. why is that any business of mine?

Why put it on my dashboard?? I didn't pay for that!!  

Imma have to think long and hard (lol no pun intended) about where I'm going to spend my next 100K on my next round of network equipment..  not to mention all the costs of on-going maintenance support & licensing. 

Would it be worth it? It's quite possible since other products can get the job done for less and don't have recurring licenses. - 

business is business... ain't nobody got time for that! 

Well I can't comment on any of all that...I thought you were talking about the email alert logo being way too large lol.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We are locking this discussion to further comments as the topic does not follow the community guideline "Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive."

Thank you,

- Caroline

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.