Uplinks: There are no uplinks for the selected period.

SOLVED
BCastillo
Conversationalist

Uplinks: There are no uplinks for the selected period.

We have 3 Meraki MX100 in our company, each of them is located in different buildings (each of them with its own organization), every month, I make a report of each of them, for this, I use the option "summary report", but only in one of them I have an issue when I select Uplinks on the menu, customize report doesnt show nothing, and I would like to know why? is it normal or do I need to add configuration?

I add 4 images:

date.PNG1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

First image = I selected the range in this case all june (note: It does not matter what month i choose, its the same issue every month.)

Second image = Meraki where is the issue

Third image =  Meraki without the issue, it works great

Quarter image = Meraki without the issue, it works great

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BCastillo
Conversationalist

Hi, 

I opened a case with meraki support and after of a serie of suggestion, it worked one:

1) Go to Security & SD-WAN  > SD-WAN & traffic shaping  -- Uplink statistics, you may use the 'Add a destination' to add 4.2.2.2  but keep the default 8.8.8.8 

*I had the default 4.2.2.2 and I added 8.8.8.8 keeping the default*

Now I can see the summary report complete.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@BCastillo  that is odd, AFAIK this isn't something you should need to setup it should populate this information automatically. 

I have checked all of my devices and they are reporting as I would expect so you might need to open a support case. 

AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi

Could you also compare the Firmware Version among all the devices?

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network

Like @AjitKumar I'm suspicous about firmware versions.  Are they all running the same version?

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

I can reproduce this when I select a network that doesn't have an actual MX in it, but I suppose you've already double checked that you've selected the correct network...

BCastillo
Conversationalist

@BlakeRichardson  Thanks! I did open a case with Meraki support, and they suggested me to upgrade the firmware to the latest stable version (14.39), so I scheduled the upgrade for next saturday at 7am. (July 6th). I hope that this MX has been an expection, beacuse the other MX work great with the version 13.36
@AjitKumar All the devices have the same version firmware version 13.36
@PhilipDAth Yes, They are running the same version.
@BrechtSchamp Yes, I checked that. Also every MX has only one network.

BCastillo
Conversationalist

Hi, 

I opened a case with meraki support and after of a serie of suggestion, it worked one:

1) Go to Security & SD-WAN  > SD-WAN & traffic shaping  -- Uplink statistics, you may use the 'Add a destination' to add 4.2.2.2  but keep the default 8.8.8.8 

*I had the default 4.2.2.2 and I added 8.8.8.8 keeping the default*

Now I can see the summary report complete.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.