Uplinks: There are no uplinks for the selected period.

Solved
BCastillo
Conversationalist

Uplinks: There are no uplinks for the selected period.

We have 3 Meraki MX100 in our company, each of them is located in different buildings (each of them with its own organization), every month, I make a report of each of them, for this, I use the option "summary report", but only in one of them I have an issue when I select Uplinks on the menu, customize report doesnt show nothing, and I would like to know why? is it normal or do I need to add configuration?

I add 4 images:

date.PNG1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

First image = I selected the range in this case all june (note: It does not matter what month i choose, its the same issue every month.)

Second image = Meraki where is the issue

Third image =  Meraki without the issue, it works great

Quarter image = Meraki without the issue, it works great

1 Accepted Solution
BCastillo
Conversationalist

Hi, 

I opened a case with meraki support and after of a serie of suggestion, it worked one:

1) Go to Security & SD-WAN  > SD-WAN & traffic shaping  -- Uplink statistics, you may use the 'Add a destination' to add 4.2.2.2  but keep the default 8.8.8.8 

*I had the default 4.2.2.2 and I added 8.8.8.8 keeping the default*

Now I can see the summary report complete.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@BCastillo  that is odd, AFAIK this isn't something you should need to setup it should populate this information automatically. 

I have checked all of my devices and they are reporting as I would expect so you might need to open a support case. 

AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi

Could you also compare the Firmware Version among all the devices?

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network

Like @AjitKumar I'm suspicous about firmware versions.  Are they all running the same version?

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

I can reproduce this when I select a network that doesn't have an actual MX in it, but I suppose you've already double checked that you've selected the correct network...

BCastillo
Conversationalist

@BlakeRichardson  Thanks! I did open a case with Meraki support, and they suggested me to upgrade the firmware to the latest stable version (14.39), so I scheduled the upgrade for next saturday at 7am. (July 6th). I hope that this MX has been an expection, beacuse the other MX work great with the version 13.36
@AjitKumar All the devices have the same version firmware version 13.36
@PhilipDAth Yes, They are running the same version.
@BrechtSchamp Yes, I checked that. Also every MX has only one network.

BCastillo
Conversationalist

Hi, 

I opened a case with meraki support and after of a serie of suggestion, it worked one:

1) Go to Security & SD-WAN  > SD-WAN & traffic shaping  -- Uplink statistics, you may use the 'Add a destination' to add 4.2.2.2  but keep the default 8.8.8.8 

*I had the default 4.2.2.2 and I added 8.8.8.8 keeping the default*

Now I can see the summary report complete.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.