Scheduled Reports missing

SOLVED
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Scheduled Reports missing

Hi all,

Anyone else missing the weekly scheduled reports at the moment?

Tried to sent them manually as well, but still no one receives them (different mail-domains).

Regards

Marc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Got my reports on Friday 🙂

And worked this morning as well. Hopefully will get a reply from support on what caused the Problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MarcP  Have the users checked their junkmail? 

Yes they did, and I did as well. 

didn´t receive them, too. Even till now, no reports are generated and send. 

Zubi
New here

Same here.

It doesn't seem to send it at all, couldn't see it on our mail monitoring so I tested it with my private Gmail account and the same.

Since it comes from their mail servers something is probably broken on their end, until they fix it I suppose we'll have to go look at the reports manually.

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

1,5 weeks I got a reply from support:

Extremely poor processing and feedback... Asked for a status 5 times in 1,5 weeks 😄

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply.

My apologies for the late reply. However, it seems there is a wider issue affecting the summary reports. Please be patient as we investigate and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you feel this case is urgent. Please feel free to contact us by referring to the below link:
https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Support/Contacting_Support

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Got my reports on Friday 🙂

And worked this morning as well. Hopefully will get a reply from support on what caused the Problem.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.