MX67 fail to upgrade

Solved
DrRasmussen
Here to help

MX67 fail to upgrade

After removing a MX67 running MX17.3 from a network in Dashboard - no psysical movement or disconnets, then I added the device into a new created network - a downgrade to MX15.44 happend.

The device are fuctioning well, but I need to use AnyConnect therefore at least MX16.xx is required.

When I try to upgrade, the I got the following message:

here were errors in saving this configuration:

What to do?

Best regards,

Michael

1 Accepted Solution
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

This error will likely clear after some time on its own. However, I can push the upgrade immediately if you need it resolved ASAP. If interested just direct message me the MX serial number.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

This error will likely clear after some time on its own. However, I can push the upgrade immediately if you need it resolved ASAP. If interested just direct message me the MX serial number.

Perfect - thankt you - I'll send you the serial number in minutes 🙂

Br,

Michael

Hello rymiles. I have a similar issue and I have been waiting to get feedback for over 48 hours which is very exhausting. Can you help push the upgrade immediately?

DM me your org link

eduriz
Comes here often

Hi Ryan, i have this probleme also but in templates. If the fw is outside template no error....

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.