MR32 not showing power source info on Meraki Dashboard

TechGuy84
Conversationalist

MR32 not showing power source info on Meraki Dashboard

This isn't really a big deal, more or less irritating to me. I am not able to see the power source information on one of my MR32 APs, is there something I can do to get that info to show or is it a glitch in the Dashboard? Just seeing if anyone has had this issue before and what resolved it.

ThanksFireShot Pro Screen Capture #003 - 'Access Points - Meraki Dashboard' - n195_meraki_com_EV-High-School-w_n_YMFUwddd_manage_nodes_new_list_timespan=864.png

5 REPLIES 5
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@TechGuy84 We have mostly MR34 here and I just checked and they are all displaying information correctly. We have a couple of MR18 in place at our preschool which do not show this information.

I assume that AP is up to date for firmware. Have you rebooted AP/cycled the port to see if it reports correctly? Also, what about trying the AP in a different switch port?

As long as the AP is functional, I would think it's likely more of a cosmetic thing. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

Everything is up to date, cycled the port it is on, and rebooted the AP with no luck. I figured it was just a glitch, like I said, not a huge issue, more of an annoyance. Thanks for the input though.

I would say it is a glitch.  Are you running 25.11 software yet?  If not, you could try that.

Just to update, the bug still exist...

I have 2 MR74, and 1 MR30H, 1 MR53 and 1 MR32, and only the MR32 is not showing its power source and its currently power consumption.

The currently power consumption its not been showing too on the MR74(s).

Its version:

Firmware
Up to date
Current version: MR 26.6.1
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

We are running firmware 26.7 and 2 of our ~20 MR32s don't show the power source, and in both cases other MR32s plugged into the same switches do show it.  No other models affected for us...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.