Issues Offline Client's Search - Client's List (Dashboard)

RLED
New here

Issues Offline Client's Search - Client's List (Dashboard)

Hello Meraki Community:

1) This morning I wanted to WOL a client in my meraki network via dashboard as I used to wake it via Meraki Android App or one of my Android browsers (chrome, firefox, opera mini), however, I find the following issues in dashboard:

- At client list, the dropdown list in the bottom that allowed viewing 10, 20, 100 clients disappeared.

- As my client was offline since friday, I looked up the client with its name and search bar returned me the client's name and I clicked it, but this time the dashboard returned me to Client's list, not forward me to the specific client's page where I can send the WOL order (those issues also appeared in my second laptop's Win10 browsers Opera, Chrome, even when client is already online, I can only access to client page via client's list, not search bar).

2) Finally, I had to WOL my client with a third-party WOL client via LAN with my second laptop. For this I kindly ask a solution, so I can WOL my offline clients via meraki dashboard web page (as I know that Meraki Android app only allows the last 10 clients, and for this I use the meraki dashboard web as a then-reliable last resource), because It worked up last week.

Regards.

1 Reply 1
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@RLED 

1. I am not seeing the same issue as you re the drop down box, just logged into my dashboard and if there on the bottom left for me.

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 12.10.52 PM.png

2. Devices only stay in the client list for a few days before they disappear, from what you described about being able to see the client but not select it I suspect there could be issue with your dashboards data and you might need to open a support case to resolve it. 

In General I have found WOL from the dashboard to be reliable. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.