cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I found a Bug getting Support

Comes here often

I think I found a Bug getting Support

I have started a new Org for a new company witch the owner of that company have attended a webbinar and got himself a MR33. He olso thru me orderd some other goodies to make a complete Meraki network for his company inclyding MX and some more MR. But here is the funny part.. The free MR33 have arrived alot earlier then the other goodies so I started building his network today.. Claiming his MR33.. But bummer that MR33 Seams to be alredy Claimed. Bummer, I tripple asked him if he hade in any way used it.. and he havent, the box I opend with the orderbill and MR was sealed. Now to the funny part, Sales at Meraki pointed me to open a support case. 

When you are logged in to a new Org with no HW/LIcense claimed you cant open a support case thru mail/message. Why not ? All the QA points to Help > Get help > Still need help? > Submit an email case.

I found a Bug,, or ?? 

3 REPLIES 3
Kind of a big deal ww
Kind of a big deal

Re: I think I found a Bug getting Support

Yes. For support you need a claimed license in the dashboard

try this?

https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Support/Contacts_for_Webinar_and_CMNO%2C_CM...

Kind of a big deal

Support is only available to paying users. The same as the free 100 license legacy systems manager doesn't get support. 

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Comes here often

Hi there, I think it would be a great ide to let the possible costumer know how to get help and not direct them to something that is not available. In this case it is a Paying costumer ( In the end ) so a good and correct experience would only benefit everyone I think. Don´t you ?

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.