Colors of Latency and Loss

Solved
RodrigoOliveira
Comes here often

Colors of Latency and Loss

Goodnight. I would like to know if it is possible to implement some feature to customize the colors displayed in the Dashboard. I noticed that there is an option for color blind but I would like to change the color of the LiveData graphics (latency and loss). Blue colors are quite similar. I already used the Give your feeedback button from bottom Dashboard page, but no response. Could someone help me or maybe let me know if there is an email address where I can send this message? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@RodrigoOliveira sorry that someone didn't get back to you sooner. No at it's not possible to customise the colours sorry. As you have seen the only option to adjust colours if for people who are colour blind. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@RodrigoOliveira sorry that someone didn't get back to you sooner. No at it's not possible to customise the colours sorry. As you have seen the only option to adjust colours if for people who are colour blind. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.