How to view Connected users to Cisco AnyConnect VPN

SOLVED
LaurieF
Conversationalist

How to view Connected users to Cisco AnyConnect VPN

How do we view what users are connected to our VPN tunnels? We currently have 2 different locations set up for VPN and would like to be able to check and see who has been connected, how long, etc but I am unsure of how to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you click on the drop-down filter, you can select a "client type" of "client-vpn" (you can also just type this in).

The ones with a round world symbol like below are AnyConnect users.  There is a different icon for those people using the Microsoft client VPN.

PhilipDAth_0-1666292856359.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

They show up under Network Wide -> Clients with some information. But it takes some time. It's far away from being real-time.

LaurieF
Conversationalist

This is showing items connected in to various WAPs or Switches at least from what I can tell... but I want to see users that are connected into our actual VPN tunnel.

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can filter on VPN users.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you click on the drop-down filter, you can select a "client type" of "client-vpn" (you can also just type this in).

The ones with a round world symbol like below are AnyConnect users.  There is a different icon for those people using the Microsoft client VPN.

PhilipDAth_0-1666292856359.png

LaurieF
Conversationalist

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.