Bug with iOS Meraki App

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Bug with iOS Meraki App

I have found a potential bug with the iOS Meraki app. 

If you try to edit a switch port configuration on a port that have 802.1x set as the access policy then any changes you make cannot be saved, you simply get stuck in a loop of pressing the save button and nothing happening. 

Your only option is to discard the changes and make them using a web browser. I suspect its because access policy settings are not visible within the app. 

Hoping one of the Meraki team can shed some light otherwise I will open a support case. I have a video of the issue if required. 

4 Replies 4
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Please open a Support case

Ryan / Meraki Solutions Engineer

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
TBHPTL
A model citizen

I abandoned the Meraki apps long ago as they were buggy and slow. I opted to  using a mobile device's view as desktop feature.  much happier....

for apple https://www.browserstack.com/guide/request-desktop-site-on-iphone

Crocker
Building a reputation

I had a support case open for this very issue. The last I heard was that the beta app had a resolution for the problem, but the rep wasn't able to forecast when this would be pushed to the live app and closed the ticket.

I'd provide the ticket # but the dashboard's broken right now...

Crocker
Building a reputation

This was Case #09382779

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.