If you're interested in following a particular topic or an entire board, you can subscribe to either the RSS feed or email notifications. Additionally, email notifications can be set as daily or weekly digests if you prefer to receive updates in batches instead of immediately.
Here's how to do it!
Subscribe to a topic
- Go to the topic you're interested in (example), then click the "⋮ Options" menu at the top.
- From this menu, you can select either "RSS Feed" or "Subscribe" (for email notifications)
Subscribe to a board
- Go to the board you're interested in (example), then click the "⋮ Options" menu at the top.
- From this menu, you can select either "Subscribe" (for email notifications) or "Subscribe to RSS Feed"
Set subscription preferences
You can manage how frequently you receive email updates from your subscriptions:
- From your name in the upper-right corner, click "My subscriptions"
- Click the "Notification Settings" tab
Scroll down to the "Email Notifications" section and select your preferences
Now you'll never miss a message! 📬
Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco MerakiNew to the community? Get started here