Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started on the Meraki Community

Community Manager

Getting started on the Meraki Community

image.png

Welcome!

The Meraki Community is our peer-to-peer support channel for Meraki customers, partners, and other interested parties. We hope you gain valuable insights from one another here.

"I'm new to the community. What should I do first?" Here's a step-by-step answer:

1. Sign up! The Community uses Cisco single-sign-on (with CCO and CEC accounts). Anyone can create an account by clicking the "Sign in or Register" link in the upper-right.
  2. Update your profile picture (aka "avatar")! It's nice to get a little variety from the default images of planets and spaceships. To do this: sign in, click on your name in the upper right, and click on "My profile". On your profile there will be a small "edit" icon next to your current profile picture. Click that and follow the prompts!
  3. Read the Community Guidelines to understand what it means to be a member here
  4. Dive right in! You can introduce yourself, give kudos to topics or replies you find useful, or start a new topic in one of our product-related boards.

Here are some additional items that may be useful to help you become acquainted with the Meraki Community:

We look forward to hearing from you!

- Caroline & the Community team

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
9 REPLIES
Highlighted
New here

Re: Getting started on the Meraki Community

Thanks for this instance to share experiences and for learning more about Cisco Meraki!!

New here

Let's get meraki-ing !!!

Conversationalist

Thanks for the opportunity to use a direct channel among partners to share Meraki's work experiences. 

New here

Hello everyone. This is my first time and also my first message on Meraki. I hope it will be a good experience

New here

Hello everyone. I hope it will be a good experience for all partners and the Meraki Team. I really love this solutions.
Conversationalist

Hey, I am store operation officer from a famous US fashion brands.

I have choose and deployed Meraki to KR and JP stores in production.

Glad to join community to learn and share experiences with you together.

Conversationalist

Hi,

I am new to join Meraki Community. hoping that it will be a good experience to enjoy learning here.

TCB
New here

Hi All,

Glad to see there is a board for getting ideas and support from other partners.

Looking forward to this.

Conversationalist

Thank you for the invitation to join this community!!!

Labels