Meraki insiders Influitive app is not working

Jyrki_Halonen
Getting noticed

Meraki insiders Influitive app is not working

I can't access Influitive Meraki Insiders app anymore. Is the contract with Influitive ended? Is there new page/app for the access?

Error message from the Influitive is:

"

🌟Welcome Back Anytime!

Hi there! We noticed your contract with us has ended. Just so you know, we'd be thrilled to have you back anytime. Remember, our door is always open for you.

Please Note: Your data is important to us. It will be securely removed from our systems 90 days after your contract's end, in line with our privacy policy."

10 Replies 10
rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It seems that several others have gotten that message as well (i'm not part of the program so can't say much about it).

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

I opened a case for this and now this is fixed and working again

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

We have to wait until it either works again or there is an official statement of the end of the Meraki Insiders program. I assume it will be the first option.

I opened a case for this and now this is fixed and working again

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hmm, how many secret societies does Meraki have 🤔

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Seems to be invitation only... @GiacomoS

GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

This is so secret that I didn't know it existed.

I'll need to wait for a briefing from M!  😉 

Giac007

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!
KasunB
Conversationalist

Still its same. Didn't saw any update yet from meraki team about this..

GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey awesome Community people,

Bear with us, we are looking into it. We'll get back to you as soon as we have some news from the teams involved!

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!

working again, thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.