Recognizing September’s Members of the Month

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Check out September's Members of the Month!

The Rising Star

The Rising Star award recognizes our top new contributor. To achieve this award, you must fulfill BOTH of the below criteria:

• Joined within the past 3 months
  • Written the most posts in that time compared to your fellow new users

This month’s Rising Star award goes to @Brash. Since joining in mid-August, @Brash has posted a great array of questions and answers across several boards, amassing an amazing 32 posts, 23 kudos, and 3 solutions!

Austin_Campbell-star.png

@Brash

Thanks for your posts @Brash and we hope you'll continue to find value from participating in our community!

Everybody Wins

This award allows us to highlight the actions of a member whose recent contributions created a win for everyone involved.

This month's award goes to @MR45EOL for posting their in-depth design question in our Wireless LAN board, asking other members to weigh in or provide other ideas for tackling their issue. @PhilipDAth and @rhbirkelund both chimed in with thorough responses, making the post an overall win for folks searching for this same type of question in the future!

MrBear-Win.png

@MR45EOL

Thanks for leveraging the community to work out your question @MR45EOL!

The Top Four

Here, we congratulate our top four contributors of the month, based on the number of kudos they’ve received and accepted solutions they’ve authored. This month these amazing members provided the community with a total of 32 solutions and received a total of 447 kudos for their efforts. Special congrats to @Bruce for his first time taking the top spot!

bruce-motm.png
@Bruce

116 kudos

15 solutions

MOTM score: 146

philip-motm.png
@PhilipDAth

117 kudos

9 solutions

MOTM score: 135

cmr-MOTM.png
@cmr

118 kudos

4 solutions

MOTM score: 126

UCCert-MOTM.png
@DarrenOC

96 kudos

4 solutions

MOTM score: 104

(MOTM score = kudos received + 2*solutions authored)

Congratulations to all of our stellar contributors

and thanks to everyone who participated on the community in September!

If you come across a truly helpful thread, or a post that’s teeming with positivity and you’d like to nominate the author for the Everybody Wins award, you can submit your nomination here.

7 Comments
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Wahoo, go @Bruce grabbing that top spot.  @cmr we were very close!  Come on @DarrenOC , we all know Britain has been in lockdown.  What else have you been doing with your time?  🙂

And well-done @MR45EOL .

ps. I wish we had giphys.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

@MeredithW : Wonderful .. Congratulations to all the top spots @PhilipDAth  !

Brash
Kind of a big deal

Thanks @MeredithW 

Congrats to the top contributors... Killing it as always.

A great community indeed.

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Great job all, and keep up the good work. Nice one @Brash, keep those posts going!!

@PhilipDAth, thanks - you're correct about lockdowns, nothing else to do, that's what I credit the last month worth of posts to. We'll be out of it soon 😀 (then back to the normal number of posts).

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

Well done all especially @Bruce and @Brash.

🤣😂🤣😂 cheers @PhilipDAth. I must try harder.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

If I may….I would also like to give a special mention to @ww  

His posts this month have been excellent. He deserves my spot on this months MOTM.

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

❤️