Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations to our February 2018 MOTMs!

Community Manager

It's that time again.... Members of the Month!

@PhilipDAth maintains his perfect 6-month-in-a-row MOTM record. Wow! Congratulations!

This month we welcome THREE new MOTMs to the club - @Adam@Uberseehandel and @geoffbernard. Thank you all for your many contributions, and congratulations!

February 2018 Meraki Community Members of the Month

122 kudos

50 kudos

46 kudos

39 kudos

Congrats, all! A small token of our appreciation, in the form of Meraki swag, will arrive at your doors shortly.

As always, thank you to EVERYONE who participated in the community in February!

Kind of a big deal

Thank you .  As always your appreciation is very kind. 

Head in the Cloud

Congrats, winners!

Head in the Cloud

Most grateful, thank you.

Head in the Cloud

Thanks, I've been trying to be more active.  This community truly helps me keep up on everything Meraki.  

A model citizen

Well done guys. Unfortunately I will probably be posting less as things are getting busy for me over the next few months with a complete network redesign, full print system overhaul. I am not going to have much spare time.... If Meraki make sleeping bags one of these could be handy to have under my desk

218804143L R-1.jpg

Community Manager

@BlakeRichardson Noted! Sleeping bags may be a bit out of the community budget (except the PhotoShop version!) but perhaps a nice fleece blanket for those late nights at the office Smiley Happy

Kind of a big deal

Sorry to hear that @BlakeRichardson, but we will al look forward to seeing you come back later.

Here to help

Now this is how you increase participation!

I tell our customers to check these community forums... 

"If you think the forums are great, you should see the products!"

A huge thanks to the entire community & Meraki team.

Head in the Cloud

an elfin person arrived bearing really useful gnomic gifts.

Many thanks, everybody, and much appreciated. I was actually considering getting something along the same lines - so the timing was brilliant . .  

Community Manager

@Uberseehandel were those really the delivery people? :-D And is that gnome wearing a belly holster?!

You should post a picture of your swag in use!

Kind of a big deal

@CarolineS sent out some awesome swag this month, including this Aurabox.  Thanks @CarolineS I can't wait for it to finish charging so I can have a play with it.

Community Manager

@PhilipDAth is the Aurabox working? Perhaps we need a video of it in action Smiley Wink

Kind of a big deal

Actually I only just took it off the charger this morning.  The app to control it is giving me a bit of grief, but the reset works well.  I need to sit down and spend an hour.  I'll do a video towards the end of the week.