Users Details Password

Solved
emmaozoms
Getting noticed

Users Details Password

Hello Guys,

Please am the admin to my Meraki network for my organization. I have setup all users with the domain ID and created a password that was sent to their email. Please I have noticed some of the staffs can't remember the password they changed to and I would like to know if it is possible for me to navigate to have a view of the password so i can just inform them. 

Looking forward to feedback

1 Accepted Solution

Thank you so much

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can't view their passwords.

They can reset it by selecting forgot password on the login page.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Managing_Dashboard_Access/Resetting_a_Dashbo...

Or you can delete and recreate their account under Organization -> Administrator

Thank you for the feedback

Shubh3738
Building a reputation

Which Password are you trying to say?

Is Dashboard account or anything else?

I mean the password under the user management Portal in the Meraki dashboard where you have the list of users setup .

Shubh3738
Building a reputation

You are unable to view a user's current password .
However, if needed, you can reset their password and select the option to email the new password directly to the user.

To reset the password:

a.) Go to the User Management Portal:

b.) Select the user whose password needs to be changed.

c.) Click on the "Change" option and tick( select) "Mail New Password to user" option to send the new credentials directly to the user via email.

Thank you so much

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels