Splash page is reflecting again just after 1 hour even users are already connected.

Rohit_Rana
Getting noticed

Splash page is reflecting again just after 1 hour even users are already connected.

Hi Everyone,

I have created splash page to access the internet with radius server. But splash page is reflecting again and again with average time of 1 hour even if user is already connected and got suddenly disconnected due to splash page reflection. Then user need to enter credentials again for accessing the internet .

I have set the splash page frequency for two days . Kindly suggest if any settings can be implemented.

Rohit_Rana_0-1689768503430.png

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Mac random?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Yes, MAC and IPs are also changing randomly for mobile devices

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If the RADIUS server has an expiry time set, this overrides anything set on the Meraki dashboard, please check there.

Rohit_Rana
Getting noticed

This is already disabled:

Rohit_Rana_0-1689846243473.png

Rohit_Rana
Getting noticed

Seeking solution for this issue as it is not good to use credentials again and again to be connected with internet.

Each valuable suggestion is welcomed , please support if anyone having idea that how to resolve the issue..

On Catalyst 9800 it is possible to solve this via Regex, so I think it is possible to create a Regex on NPS to solve this.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels