3rd Party Marketing Platform

Roques
Here to help

3rd Party Marketing Platform

Hi, 

I'm looking for a 3rd party marketing platform that would allow me to show some ads to clients; ideally at first (through a captive portal) and then at some point during normal navigation. 

We already tested out Purple but want some other options. 

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Marketo or GoGoGuest
CMNO, CCNA R+S
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Splash Access are great.  They also offer a "white label" app which you can brand yourself which also includes geo-targetting options.

http://www.splashaccess.com 

Do any of those actually have the capability to show ads during regular browsing? That would be kind of intrusive but I'd be curious to know how they pull it off technically.

Make sure you use incognito browsing. 😁
CMNO, CCNA R+S

>Do any of those actually have the capability to show ads during regular browsing?

SplashAccess does it on the sign in screen.  They can do video as well.

If you use the white label app you can push geo-targetted adverts at any time.

Cool. I was thinking more in terms of Google adsense detecting your on company x's network and showing those ads instead of the ones you would see based on your interests.

Facebook Wifi?

Would that do that?

>>Facebook Wifi?

>Would that do that?

Facebooks entire business is selling advertising.  So when you use the Facebook WiFi integration you'll get targetted adverts as soon as you land on the Facbook page, and as you navigate around Facebook.

Thanks Phillip for the info.

Do you test de Splash in medium, large venues ?

Thanks

I have a retailer using it with maybe 200,000 clients attached using it.

THANKS. You have opportunity to try CMX ENGAGE, PURPLE. I did no have good experience.

How many clients in the splash concurrent did you use ?

Bes regards and sorry for my english.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@sebastianfrancowe also tried Purple and while the technology does work, it stopped 90% (yes ninety percent) of our customers using the WiFi so we canned it.

Hello.

How many users ?

gnezdavrukavah
New here

I know this thread is a bit dated, but hey, better late than never, right? If you're still in the market for a 3rd party marketing platform, I've got a cool suggestion for you. Forget about Purple (old news, my friend) and check out https://www.searchseo.io/gmb/.
They've got all the bells and whistles you need to show ads to your clients. Picture this: captivating captive portals and seamless ad placements during regular browsing. It's a win-win situation!
Don't waste another minute, buddy. Head over to their website and see what they've got to offer. It's time to shake things up and take your marketing game to the next level.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels