CISCO MERAKI MS120-24P NOT ABLE TO REGISTER ON CLOUD

KUBWIMANA
New here

CISCO MERAKI MS120-24P NOT ABLE TO REGISTER ON CLOUD

Good morning ? 

I have a cisco meraki ms120-24p , while I try to add  its serial number in my dashboard's account , I get a message saying that " The following devices are already in use " . I don't know who has added it before me . 

I want to get the full configuration settings so that I can be able to initialize the configurations management and install VLANS.

Is it possible to configure it locally with out cloud platform ?  Any good information you can help me pls . 

Thanks you .

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Did you buy second hand?

You must ask the person you bought it from to remove it from the organization.

Important information, there is no point asking Meraki support the most they will provide is the name of the organization the switch is.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is the device brand new or second hand, if second hand the previous owner hasn't removed it from their organisation and if they ghost you then you have an expensive door stop. 

If the device is brand new you will need to contact your account manager. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels