8 Port 2.5G Switch

burnz
Getting noticed

8 Port 2.5G Switch

Is there anything in the pipe like the Cisco CBS350-8MP-2x.

I need a small switch with about 8 ports but would like to have these port with PoE and 2.5G or 5G and a 10G Uplink possibility.

Would like to stay at Meraki but if there will be nothing coming like that I think about switching to Cisco.

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would expect that there will be a Catalyst 9200CX sooner or later with MGig (just because there are 3560CX MGig models). And with the coming Catalyst management on the Meraki Dashboard, this wish (what I am waiting for for years) could come true.

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I doubt there will be an 8 port Meraki mgig switch for a while as i can't imagine there's enough appetite for one just yet in SME.

And as @KarstenI mentioned, now that Catalyst switches can be dashboard managed, it's more likely that an 8 port mgig cat9200 will fill the gap.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@burnz : Yes as what @KarstenI said, The model "C9200CX-8P-2x2g" will be there in CCW for ordering soon.

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sadly, this model only has 10G on the uplink and no MGig ports. We likely have to wait a little bit longer ...

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yeah @KarstenI you are right 🙂 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels