Wall Mount Arm For MV72 Series Bolt Hole Dimensions

SOLVED
degarris
Here to help

Wall Mount Arm For MV72 Series Bolt Hole Dimensions

Hi MV72 Experts,

We haven't been able to get the specs on the 4 bolt holes on the MV72 wall mount arm, the ones that mount on the wall or a bracket, does anyone have those ?

MV72 Wall Mount Arm.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update on Bolt hole measurements, TAC engineer Jaspreet Singh was able to provide this information. Wall Arm Mount Measurements Bolt Holes Close Up.JPGWall Arm Mount Measurements Bolt Holes.JPG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@degarris : I dont think you will get the info on 4 bolt holes. But the other specs are Wall bracket 160.0mm L × 104.0mm W × 286.0mm D

https://meraki.cisco.com/product/security-cameras/security-cameras-accessories/security-cameras-acce... 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Update on Bolt hole measurements, TAC engineer Jaspreet Singh was able to provide this information. Wall Arm Mount Measurements Bolt Holes Close Up.JPGWall Arm Mount Measurements Bolt Holes.JPG

Aidehuazi
Comes here often

I’ll check in the morning if someone hasn’t already answered by then,

Also, I have 4 of these that I’m not using if you want them cheap and it’s feasible to ship them to you? 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.