Video wall with sequential display

Solved
francktls
Getting noticed

Video wall with sequential display

Dear Team,

One of my customer (retail) would like to customize its video wall : 

1 cam in the center of the wall and the others surrounding it. The one at the center is bigger than the others and our customer would like to know if they can rotate between them.

It's a little bit difficult to explain but the context is to put a video wall for the cashier to have look regularly on the cameras but they would like the "featured" one not the same and rotating every 30sec for example.

Many thanks,

Franck.

1 Accepted Solution

Actually, you could do this.

Create multiple video walls with the same cameras, but change the center camera on each of the video walls. Then set the video walls to rotate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

That's not possible today. Sounds like something more people are probably asking for though. Have you made a wish?

@Saralyn Anything you know about a feature like this?

Edit: I totally forgot about the video wall rotation feature. @DonAnnett  in the post below is right, that would be a  workaround!

Actually, you could do this.

Create multiple video walls with the same cameras, but change the center camera on each of the video walls. Then set the video walls to rotate.

Sounds good ! I'll try this for sure.

Many thanks buddy !

EJN
A model citizen

Also try multiple layouts with less cameras in each. Say you have a total of 6 cameras, create 3 layouts with 2 large cameras on each and set the rotation for these 3 layouts.

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.