No data transfered

SOLVED
MarcoKoch
Here to help

No data transfered

I'm currently testing an MV10. The system MR36 and MV10 worked great in my office, then I moved them to the final testing place. 

Since then the sensor is connected and connects every some minutes but no actual data have been transmitted.

I see all temperature data until the time I have moved the sensor.

Where do I need to start digging?

Same VLAN, same firewall rules, same access point.

Thanks for the suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sometimes the simplest of all solution is the one to go.

I took out the batteries, waited for five minutes and turned it on again. A Minute later the data was coming in 🙂

Thank you all for participating.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ChrisLaird
Here to help

MV10 the security camera, or MT10 the temp sensor? Either way, if this were me I'd start by connecting a laptop to that vlan, in that location, on that AP, and make sure traffic is passing. I've been burned by a missing VLAN tag too many times.

Sorry, MT10 🙂

The access point works normally and user use it for their usual work so the network is fine. The sensor is online and the signal strength is fine.

I just double-checked everything and the AP works fine. Many clients are working on it. The MT10 is connected every some minutes. The MT10 is green. Last connection 9 minutes ago. But I just get no temp data.temp.png

Sometimes the simplest of all solution is the one to go.

I took out the batteries, waited for five minutes and turned it on again. A Minute later the data was coming in 🙂

Thank you all for participating.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is it a signal strength issue?

If you move the MV10 next to the AP does it start working?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.