Site-to-Site Vpn is disconnected

SOLVED
ElGamaci
Here to help

Site-to-Site Vpn is disconnected

Evening,

I'm facing a disconnected site-to-site vpn between two meraki Mxs, VPN Registry is Connected , NAT type is Friendly  and session is Encrypted, however i get red status on vpn, any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just opend a case with support team, and support alert me to the packet loss, as i found high packet loss in the uplink when the vpn connection is down, and when there is no packet loss, everything working fine.

thanks for your reply

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Did it work previously? If so the first thing I'd do is reboot each MX.

Yes It works before,

In Fact, the connection is flapping every few hours,

and every time i tried with reboot each mxs and their internet sources, with no luck 

Have you opened a Support case? Sounds like this requires some troubleshooting by Support.

I just opend a case with support team, and support alert me to the packet loss, as i found high packet loss in the uplink when the vpn connection is down, and when there is no packet loss, everything working fine.

thanks for your reply

mweber560
Getting noticed

You should also check your ISP(s). They may have an issue in one of their cores that maybe causing this as well. If you have the 16.6 version of the firmware installed with Meraki Insight you also now have access to the thousandeyes outage map straight from the dashboard.

Matthew R Weber, CMSS, CCNP
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels