[SURVEY CLOSED] 🧦💚 Tell us about your ZTNA journey in exchange for a pair of socks!

betcwang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

[SURVEY CLOSED] 🧦💚 Tell us about your ZTNA journey in exchange for a pair of socks!

betcwang_0-1656020201273.png

Hello! I’m Betsy, UX Researcher, on the Cisco+ Secure Connect Now team. Nice to meet you all 😊.  

We have a short survey to learn about your Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) journey. Whether you have, plan to, or have not implemented a ZTNA solution in your IT infrastructure, the product team would love to hear from you! 

📝 Take the survey here 

🧦💚We have some exclusive Cisco Meraki socks we’ll be giving away to those who complete the survey. 

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section. 

Looking forward to your responses! 

Betsy Wang 

Sr. User Experience Researcher 

Cisco Meraki / Cisco+ Secure Connect Now

9 REPLIES 9
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@betcwang Done !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Stefaan
Here to help

i am trying to study i am 50 years old and i have iq of 136 wais test of the who organization as the only recognized test for the whole world i am a music artist painter and sculptor and construction worker gas suit wearer and accident and prevention advisor went to study and i am invalid i have electiche wheelchair oxygen and want to mean something in this society and world i know the trusted secret of the fiberglass that europe and usa my boss allowed me to see the secret magic other colleagues it was not agreed that i would not pass until the movie avantar i was a cinema and the whistleblower of notredam paris can i tell you something about it i worked for peoples wessels stevin and wessels telecom sister company came up with cable and all the time everyone who was not confidant and not correct was kept away light went on thick bundle and I was also able to put magic together fiber optic welding of sea cable that do home connections know a lot who don't know about magic e end color numbers end ..i am not rich and would like to join with my knowledge and expertise and how i think if only there was a system on cloud and its servers alert system dat bock de fiching mails coruption agree and land that notices the servers are set up in such a way that those with the same criminal behavior go via another country an alert global hotline by the governments the minister of a country to a kind of pentagon of cybersecurity or such as un and exchange that information globally what and how cybercriminals and from which country threats are coming blocks on all passages filtering of mac addresses ip and sms phone numbers that the very good internet user if they are unmasked and they don't have time to do the same attack on other country thx future i hope

thx meraki

Stefaan
Here to help

intresting en i  ged smarter en smarter

i see work for my emd i have to studdy morei see work for my emd i have to studdy more

EliteCommander
Here to help

Will I get them in the UK ? I have holes in my old Sophos socks and need to be recognisable as an IT professional from my footwear 🙂

Will try! 🙂

Many thanks

Stefaan
Here to help

we all have to start thinking about how the legislation around the world in every country they are lagging behind in terms of penalties and regulations and also in the field of cybersecurity only now are people realizing that and governments also that we are lagging behind in terms of security is that not good actually www could be a safe place if we mean like the United nations do for internet cybersecurity to report problems every country a permanent ambassador and skilled alerts can pass on to other countries this is a threat in our country and the fhiching method or scammers and how we can curb and eliminate the dark web that solves a lot more than we think no politics but every country has internet and security is not working well that is possible if all countries organize a world forum to share information about cyber security of each country via oficers would exchange www alert and then you are the criminals and step for intelligence and weapons and higher penalties via play station one can chat n there are criminals there and no wy no control is lawlessness every legislation and measures must come into effect more quickly before it is too late and for life no or limited internet, e.g. only mail and telephone calls and text messages but no wifi or bluetooth cloud and criminals togags pass to eg access for unauthorized persons do you know that drafting fences and more control cooperation between countries and governments to force problem countries to work on allowing and enabling safe internet for the good citizens idea of ​​me think

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels